Wright Home Inspections provides you with
- Professional, prompt, and courteous service by an AZ Certified Phoenix home inspector with over 25 years of hands on experience in all aspects of home construction and the use of Thermal Imaging
- A thorough and complete evaluation of the home in accordance with the Standards of Practice of Arizona Home Inspectors.
- A personal walk thru to help you get to know your new home.
- A detailed report with photos delivered same day, print or email.
- Additional phone support after your home inspection.
- My personal guarantee that you will be satisfied with your Phoenix home inspection.
- Peace of mind moving into your new home and no surprises after you move in.
We offer Home Inspection services in the Phoenix Area such as
- Buyers home inspections
- Sellers pre listing home inspection
- 1 year warranty inspection
- New builds, phase and final home inspections
- Pool and spa inspections can be added to a home inspection
- Termite inspections AZ OPM license # 120795
- Investment evaluations
- Repair evaluations
- Mold Inspections
- Radon Testing
- Lead Paint and asbestos Testing
Home Inspection Pricing
Please don’t use price to choose who performs your home inspection. The quality of the service and quantity of useful information you receive should be the deciding factor. Buying a home is one of the biggest investments you will make.
Homes up to 2000 sq ft $279
2001-2500 sq ft $299
2501-3000 sq ft $349
3001-3500 sq fr $379
3501-4000 sq ft $409
4001-4500 sq ft $449
4501-5000 sq ft $489
Termite inspection $45
Pool and/or Spa $45
Additional fees may apply, please call for your personalized quote.
At Wright Inspections LLC, we offer many different types of Phoenix Home Inspection services such as
- The Buyers Home Inspection (includes thermal imaging), typically performed for buyers to get a full evaluation of a home and what repairs may be needed.
- The Sellers Home Inspection, performed to evaluate what may need repairs to get the home ready for a quick and smooth sale. Also known as “Move In Certified”, the report can be updated after repairs are made and then used as a marketing tool
- The New Home Inspection, performed at the time of delivery of a newly built home, this inspection is much more critical of the fit and finish of the new home. We are here to help you get the best new home possible from your builder
- The 1 Year Warranty inspection is performed just before you call your builder to do a “1 Year Punch”. We will interview you about any concerns after living in the home and then perform a thorough home inspection to be sure your home was built correctly and look for any items that may be failing, wearing prematurely, settling, cracking, or not performing as intended.
- Partial inspections may be performed on new roof installations, room additions, or large remodel jobs to ensure your contractors are performing to industry standards. This may be done prior to making a final payment to the contractor.
- New construction Phase Inspections may be performed prior to pouring the concrete slab and prior to drywall. Many underlying aspects of the home cane be evaluated at this time.
- Mold inspection and Mold testing may be performed to ensure a home buyer or current occupant that there is not a mold problem in a home or apartment, to determine the existence and source of mold in a home where the occupants are getting sick, or to provide clearance after a mold remediation has been performed.
Call the Wright Inspector for all of your Home Inspection needs. New or Old, Pool, Termite, Mold, Radon
Daren Wright AZ Cert # 50446
Read Reviews From Satisfied Clients