Choose the Wright Inspector for all of your Home Inspection needs
Think about your needs and what you wish to gain from a Home Inspection. Do you want a home that is safe for your family? Do you want a home that is structurally sound? Do you want to know what expensive repairs may be lurking around the corner? What is more important, Price, or Quality Service?
Before you choose, ask the Home Inspector:
- What are their qualifications (did they read a book, take a class, ect. or do they have real hands on knowledge of how a home is put together and how it's systems work?)
- Will they provide a written report with photos, or a checklist style report. (checklists do not meet state requirements)
- Are they licensed and insured as required by the state? ASHI Certified?
- Do they have the right tools perform a Home Inspection, or will they just “look around”?
- Will they go in the Attic or Crawlspace, or just stick their head in?
- Will they walk the roof, or view it from the ground?
- Will they give you quotes for repairs or offer to fix items? This is an illegal practice where contractors pose as Home Inspectors to drum up business.
- Will you be able to choose your Inspector, or will the company just send somebody out?
Choose the Wright Home Inspector
- Wright Inspections LLC is owned and operated by Daren Wright.
- Every Home Inspection is performed by Daren Wright
- Over 25 years of Homebuilding experience is utilized during your Inspection
- I am an Arizona certified Home Inspector #50446 and do not engage in any other business other than Home and Mold Inspections.
- I am a licensed Pest Control Applicator and Termite Inspector AZ OPM #120795
- I am ASHI Certified (American Society of Home Inspectors)
- NACHI Certified (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors)
- IAQ2 Certified (International Association of Indoor air Quality Consultant)
- Infra-Red Certified in the proper use of Thermal Imaging Cameras
- All accessible Attics and Crawlspaces are entered for a full Inspection.
- All roofs are Inspected from the roof, or with a Drone equipped with a HD Camera.
- Wright Inspections LLC is fully Insured for Errors and Omissions and Liability
- All Inspections meet or exceed the Standards of Professional Practice for Arizona Home Inspectors